My Favorite time of day!!!My favorite time of day is between 4-6 p.m. when the day star is about to set until it is completely gone. Now, I am about to get extremely optimistic so hold on. I think that it is just so peaceful. I hate when I miss this part of day. I love to just sit in the living room with all the windows open and watch it, or do homework. My favorite thing to do during my favorite time of day is run. I don't know why this time of day makes me so happy and it only last for like 2 hours. I wish that it was like this all day. :). I just feel so hopeful and if everything will be okay in the world. :).
"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible."
-unknown author
No comments:
Post a Comment