Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 25, 2010.


Happy Bday Dad!!!
For some reason, it is really hard to get a picture of my dad, he is not very cooperative when it comes to pictures. Rannie got this one for me. Thank you. So, I did not technically take this picture, but I thought about my dad on this day. :). He is now 47. He will always be like 43 in my head. I love my dad a lot. Sam's blog says it perfectly ALL the reasons that I love my dad, but I just wanted to say my top ones. :)
I love that my dad can fix anything. If it's broken, he can fix it.
I love that my dad loves his family with all his heart.
I love that my dad provides for our family.
I love that he wants the best for all of us and would do anything to help us achieve it.
I love that my dad loves me.
The number one reason I love my dad is that he honors his priesthood. I know that anytime I have a spiritual question or concern, he know exactly where it is in the scriptures and how to solve it. He raised me in the Gospel and loves the Lord with all his heart. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

I love you dad! Happy Bday!

No comments: