



Then, I had the brillant idea of using the shovel to shovel the snow to the snow man instead of going back and forth. :). I know, I'm brillant...Shhhh....3....2...1...:)


This is clarice after we took his nose out. He looks like a pig.So, somedays I have like no pictures to take and others I have lots! Today it snowed, as you can tell, like crazy. It was super nice this morning and then it poured snow, and still is I think. So, Jannette and I decided to make a snowman since we haven't yet this year, and ta da! You have clarice. It was lots of fun and hard work. :). Then like 2 hours laters somebody destoryed him, or more like demolished him. There were like no remains left. I think I have an idea of who it is. I saw him eyeing it earlier!








No comments:
Post a Comment